Domiciliary Care Manager – (£30,000 – £38,000)
FirstCol Services Ltd
Firstcol: Your Home, Your Care, Your Choice
Are you, caring, warm, friendly, compassionate, reliable, kind, dynamic, enthusiastic and dependable person, with experience managing a team and growing Domiciliary Homecare hours?
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
We have an opportunity for the right candidate to join our Crawley Homecare team as a Registered Manager. We are looking for the right candidate, who will be an integral team member to help us carry out our future vision and promote FirstCol as a great place to work.
The successful candidate will have the chance to make a real difference by providing a high quality, customer-focused Homecare service for our clients and is able to deliver this with a professional and personable approach.
FirstCol is a leading Homecare services provider and a Care Agency renowned for providing quality and reliable healthcare staffing solutions throughout the UK, since 2006. We work with NHS Trusts, Local Councils and private healthcare organisations, specialising in supplying Nurses, Health Care Assistants, Allied Healthcare professionals, Support Workers and Cleaning/Kitchen staff. Through our Homecare service we support and enable clients to experience a better quality of life in the comfort of their own homes. This is thanks to our great team who all share our core values.
Our offices are based in Crawley. FirstCol is seeking to recruit a forward thinking and experienced Registered Manager who will work from our Crawley office to deliver a quality service to our clients. The successful candidate will have plenty of drive and ambition to grow current business and drive the existing team forward.
You will be based mainly at our offices in Crawley however the role may require you to work from our East Grinstead or Worthing offices when business demands along with client visits.
This role will play a vital part in taking our office from a “Good” to “Outstanding” CQC standard while continuing to grow the business, and helping us to maintain our ISO9001:2015 accreditation for quality.
- Leading the Homecare team and responsible for running the Crawley Branch.
- To ensure good quality working relationships are built and maintained between the staff and clients they are supporting.
- Provide regular supervision and annual appraisal to Coordinators and Field Care Supervisors in line with company procedures and standards.
- To fulfil the registration requirements and performance standards required by CQC for the Registered Manager
- To ensure quality, high standards and best practice are maintained
- To ensure the support, development and management of support staff
- To ensure all FirstCol policies and procedures are implemented, adhered to and complied with
- To ensure that all records are maintained and data collected to monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of the service in line with FirstCol and contractual requirements.
- Driving sales and margin growth within the department.
- Contributing to the development and implementation of Business Strategy and costed development plans.
- Involvement with the recruitment and selection process for the branch.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Homecare
- At least 2 years of proven team management experience including evidence of delivery outcomes.
- A demonstrable understanding of compliance to all CQC Standards.
- Evidence of working and implementing growth plans within a Homecare department.
- Understanding of CQC assessment criteria
- Must hold a current British driving licence
- A outstanding attention to detail and accuracy
- Be qualified or willing to complete the Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care
- A good understanding of risk management and health and safety management.
- Self-motivated, organised, flexible and caring
- Excellent administration and good IT skills
- Train the Trainer Certificate would be beneficiary
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Great ability to build relationships within the local community
- The ability to establish key contacts within the care sector.
The successful applicant for this role will be subject to a DBS check and referencing.
Click the button below to register your interest in this job role.Apply now!