FirstCol: Your Home, Your Care, Your Choice.
Placing client’s at the heart of the Care we deliver
Since 2006 FirstCol have been supporting and enabling people to experience a better quality of life in the comfort of their own homes. This is thanks to our great team. Due to an increase in demand for our services, we are expanding our amazing team of Community Care Coordinators at our Worthing office. All our Community Care Coordinators are:
· Offer great Customer Service
As a Community Care Coordinator you must be an ambitious, motivated and caring individual. You will play a vital role in the operations of delivering a high quality care service. You will possess excellent communication skills, as you will need to liaise with other professionals and the team on a daily basis. You will be able to demonstrate that you are a self-motivated and organized individual that can work in a fast paced environment and that you are good at problem solving. You must be Flexible to both the Company and clients’ needs.
You will be required to schedule and liaise with potential clients, along with other professionals to carryout care needs assessments, risk assessments and regular reviews. You must have good computer skills to create care plans in line with regulations and standards. You will be producing Care Workers call schedules, ensuring excellent attention to detail. You will mentor and support all your sub-ordinates out in the field, completing regular spot checks and supervisions. Community Care Coordinators contribute to the companies’ On-call / Out of hour’s service on a rosta basis and must hold a full clean drivers licence, and access to their own vehicle.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· To supervise and Train Staff
· To work and maintain CQC company standards throughout the Homecare department at all times
· Accepting care packages and assigning care workers to service users in an appropriate manner
· Producing care workers’ rotas and managing staff through roster software
· To support the Registered Manager and Senior Management team in delivering service excellence to our clients.
· Client Care Needs Assessments
· Staff Supervisions/Spot Checks
· Participating in the branch on-call/ out of hours service
· Working flexibly to cover week days, evenings, weekends and bank holidays. This level of cover includes both administration and covering care calls.
· Liaising with clients, local authorities and other stakeholders as part of multi-agency approach
· Arranging care reviews and risk assessments for service users
This role will be split equally between Field work supporting our carers & clients, whilst also being based in the office coordinating rotas, care plans and assisting the homecare team.
Benefits of working for FirstCol:
· Competitive rates of pay
· Free mandatory training PLUS additional courses
· NVQ qualifications
· 28 days holiday
· Free Uniform
· Free PPE
· Free Health & Safety Kit bag
· Exciting Career Progression opportunities and a proven path for carer development
· High Street Staff Perks/Benefits
· Referral Bonus
· Company Pension Scheme
If you are looking for a truly rewarding role and feel FirstCol could be the right place for you, then please apply today and one of our friendly team will be in touch. We look forward to hearing from you.
You must be committed to provide a high quality Homecare Service to our clients. It is essential that you have a full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle, as in the role of a Community Care Coordinator you will be travelling across West Sussex and you must have experience within homecare.
This role is subject to successful referencing and a DBS Check at enhanced level.